Administrative Bodies

Banbury and District Hospital Management Committee 1948-1974
Originally responsible for Horton, Neithrop, Pines, Moore Cottage, Bourton on the Water, Moreton-in-Marsh, Chipping Norton War Memorial, East View, Stow-on-the-Wold, Bicester Cottage and Brackley Cottage Hospitals.

Horton General Hospital NHS Trust 1993-1998
Responsible for Horton General Hospital and related services.

Isis Group Hospital Management Committee 1968-1974
Responsible for the Warneford, Park and Littlemore Hospitals and related hospitals and departments.

Littlemore Hospital Management Committee 1948-1968
Responsible for Littlemore and related hospitals and departments.

Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre Hospital Management Committee 1955-1963 and Nuffield Hospital Management Committee 1963-1974
Responsible for the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre and related hospitals and departments.

Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals NHS Trust 1994-2011 [newsletters only]
Responsible for the John Radcliffe and Churchill Hospitals from 1994, Horton General Hospital from 1998 and the Radcliffe Infirmary from 1999.

Oxfordshire Health Authority 1982-2002
Responsible for Oxfordshire hospitals and other local health services

Oxfordshire Mental Healthcare NHS Trust 1993-2000
Responsible for the Warneford, Park and Littlemore Hospitals and related services.

Oxfordshire Community Health NHS Trust 1994-2001
Responsible for the Oxfordshire Community Hospitals.

United Oxford Hospitals 1948-1974
Responsible for the Churchill, Oxford Eye, Cowley Road, Cold Arbour and Slade Hospitals, the Radcliffe Infirmary, Osler Pavilion and Sunnyside Recovery Home. See also: E.J.R. Burrough Unity in Diversity 1978.

Wallingford Area House Committee 1948-1958
House Committee No. 6 of Reading and District Hospital Management Committee, which was responsible for Wallingford and District, St. Mary's, and Wallingford and Bullingdon Isolation Hospitals.

Warneford and Park Hospital Management Committee 1948-1968
Responsible for the Warneford and Park Hospitals.

Wingfield-Morris Orthopaedic Hospital Management Committee 1948-1955
Responsible for the Wingfield-Morris Hospital and related hospitals and departments.