Supporting services and bodies

Almoner and Medical Social Work 1942-1992
The first Radcliffe Infirmary Almoner was appointed in 1908. Almoners were renamed Medical Social Workers in the 1960s.

League of Friends of the Littlemore, Warneford and Park Hospitals 1961-1988

League of Friends of the Radcliffe Infirmary 1968-1989

Oxfordshire Community Health Council 1978-2003
Community Health Councils were established in 1974 as independent statutory bodies 'to represent the interests in the health service of the public in its district'.