Wallingford Community Hospital

Wallingford Hospital in the 1980sWallingford and District Cottage Hospital in Reading Road was opened in 1880. It became part of the NHS in 1948 under Reading and District Hospital Management Committee. Subsequently renamed Wallingford Community Hospital, it transferred to Oxfordshire Area Health Authority in 1974, Oxfordshire Health Authority in 1982 and subsequently Oxfordshire Primary Care Trust. It is now run by Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust.

Records of Wallingford Community Hospital

Theatre register 1962-1969

There may be information in the records of Oxfordshire Health Authority and Oxfordshire Community Health NHS Trust

Back to list of hospitals