Records of Supporting Services and Bodies
Almoner and Medical Social Work 1942-1992
The first Radcliffe Infirmary Almoner was appointed in 1908. Almoners were renamed Medical Social Workers in the 1960s.
League of Friends of the Littlemore, Warneford and Park Hospitals 1961-1988
League of Friends of the Radcliffe Infirmary 1968-1989
Oxfordshire Community Health Council 1978-2003
Community Health Councils were established in 1974 as independent statutory bodies ‘to represent the interests in the health service of the public in its district’.
Last updated: 29 August, 2018