Fairford Cottage Hospital
The hospital was founded in 1887. It became part of the NHS in 1948 under Oxford and District Hospital Management Committee (dissolved on 1st October 1956) and subsequently passed to Swindon and District Hospital Management Committee. The hospital was closed by Cotswold and Vale Primary Care Trust in 2006 and was refurbished as a clinic for out patients.
Records of Fairford Cottage Hospital
There are no records at Oxfordshire Health Archives.
The records are held at Gloucestershire Archives
Last updated: 29 August, 2018