Moreton in Marsh Hospital
Founded in 1873 as Moreton-In-Marsh Cottage Hospital. Extensions were built in 1935.
The hospital became part of the NHS in 1948 under Banbury and District Hospital Management Committee. Subsequently responsibility passed to Cheltenham District Health Authority in 1974, Cheltenham and District Health Authority in 1982, East Gloucestershire NHS Trust in 1991 and Cotswold and Vale Primary Care Trust in 2002. It is now run by Gloucestershire Primary Care Trust.
Records of Moreton in Marsh Hospital
There may be information in the records of Banbury and District Hospital Management Committee.
The main collection of records is held at Gloucestershire Archives
Last updated: 29 August, 2018